I have mastered the art of letting people in but not really letting them in. Here are ten things it may have taken others years to learn about me. 1. I talk to myself in the shower. I know I’m not alone, right? Please tell me I’m not alone.
2. I have a blanket that I “can’t” sleep without. I’m a big baby, yes, I know.
3. I have a horrible habit of sucking my tongue. I have tried to stop so many times but I never realize I’m doing it.
4. I love every feature on my face, but sometimes I don’t feel like they all look good together. Weird.
5. I’m obsessed with watching people do their hair. Also weird.
6. I have a fear of elevators. I mean, I’ll get in one but I do not trust them, at all.
7. I cannot, for the life of me, remember my first kiss.
8. I refused to play with dolls as a child. I still don’t like them.
9. I have a pair of sneakers that my sister got me when I was in High School and I have yet to wear them. She’s gonna be pissed when she reads this.
10. I don’t really trust people.
Bonus: I prefer odd numbers over even ones.
Which ones did you think you knew?