It never hurt to show some gratitude so today I’ll share with you some things that are currently making me happy. The fact that I’m in good health. Outside of a few aches and pains, I am well, and for that I am grateful.
- I get to see my parents and family every single day. While they sometimes drive me up a wall, it doesn’t take me long to miss them when I’m away.
- My manager and I have a good relationship. That may sound weird to some, but I spend 40 hours a week there and it would really suck if we didn’t get along.
- Speaking of managers, I am happy to be employed.
- The fact that it’s the holiday season is bringing me cheer. I love winter, Christmas, the New Year, and of course, my birthday.
- I feel myself growing as a person and that really makes me happy and excited. I am setting goals for myself that I am actively working towards every day.
- Boo ❤
- The friendships that I have been able to maintain.
- I’m happy that I’ve been able to keep up with blogmas. My participation wasn’t premeditated, but I’m glad I jumped into it.
- I have people that support me.
What is the #1 thing that is making you happy? Feel free to share below and take a second to thank whomever you believe in that you have it in your life.